Every organization has an internal organization of systems, which implies the interconnection of the activities of the management apparatus and the functioning of the areas that are subordinate to it in order to achieve success. There are certain principles of formation.
The main management criteria are a clear forecast, planning, and obtaining the proper result. The final target stage is the availability of profit after the implementation of a project. It is also important that its further development and prosperity will depend on the correctness of production management.
As in any business, there are certain requirements to increase the level of production: the use of new technologies, advanced training of employees, and encouragement for further success. Email marketing company in the Canada have also used the same approach and have seen quite a great growth in their revenues.
How it helps achieve goals?
Successful activity involves achievements in all other developments. Paying attention to various companies, it is not always possible to say for sure that they are successful, even despite their profitability. Each enterprise sets certain goals, which in the future must be realized.
If this does not happen, then there is some reluctance to continue the business. There are also those who were able to achieve all the goals, and after all this, close the enterprise. This is because they are created specifically for a short time, that is, exclusively to obtain a certain result. The further destiny does not interest them.
Initially, in 1984, Henry Mintzberg created the work of establishing the right strategy. In his article “Strategy in three forms”, he described the main aspects in an accessible language. Thanks to this, there was an improvement in the creation of strategies. Let us examine each of the aspects that related to the Mintzberg model.
- We determine the strategy. This is the main process, which includes detailed analysis and informed preparation. Thanks to this, further developments will have a favorable outcome.
- The strategy itself. The beginning of planning, the use of various knowledge that has been established in society that has been scientifically proven. Subject to the algorithm of actions, a special situation is developed, depending on which in the future all other movements will be made.
- Appointment of a person to a position to develop a strategy. He is responsible for the development, helping to improve it, and makes his own adjustments.
- After the creation of the strategy, its implementation takes place.
- In the implementation of plans subsequently, changes in external circumstances may occur, which are based on the appearance of reliable new information and entail amendments to the plans.
- Accomplishment of the set goals in accordance with the chosen strategy. The main goal is its implementation and access to the “big world”.
Five technologies for coordination of work
- Mutual agreement
- Direct control
- Defining workflow standards
- Determination of release standards
- Determination of standards of knowledge and skills
Characteristics of each technology
- Mutual agreement. Tracking of labor processes is carried out directly by the workers themselves. This method is perfect for simple organizations. They can also be used in more complex places, for example, when creating projects. When working with projects, initially there are no specific settings, so everything is developed in the course of work.
- Direct control. All responsibility and control rests with one person who is the leader.
- Defining workflow standards. Accurate planning of work with all thoughtful outcomes and best options. The design process and the development of further strategies are taken into account. For example, take an ambulance paramedic who has algorithms for medical care. Arriving on different challenges, they will follow these algorithms and perform those actions that are intended for each of the members of the brigade. That is, there is an exact distribution without further changes in the work.
- Definition of release standards. Based on determining the quality of work performed. All established criteria by which one or another product must comply must be strictly observed.
- Defining knowledge and skills standards. Each employee should have a certain level of basic knowledge, thanks to which he will correspond to the position and correctly perform his duties. Suppose that when building a building, workers in pairs will not ask each other again what exactly needs to be done. With such a basic level, work becomes easier, and success increases.